Wednesday, May 20, 2009

eleven

For better or for worse, my thesis is done. It's up on www.drop.io/gospelchorus if you want to check it out. There are updated versions of Jeffrey Sweetgrass, Chorus, and a few others you may have read. Along with those, there are a few new ones. My favorite new piece is Love Stories From A Father, about mythmaking on a very intimately personal level.

Also included is an essay about craft, about creative writing theory. I guess. It's kind of slapdash, because it is missing large parts (because my thesis is missing one story I really wanted to have done). Anyway, it's called The Reader's Right Hand.

It's all in one big word file, but if you want them story by story, let me know and I'll post them that way when I get a chance.

Thanks to everyone who helped me get this thesis ready.

No comments: