Friday, April 10, 2009

ten

I finished a draft of another story! This one has also been cooking for quite a while. It's a voice I love, and love to write. The narrator's name is Jeffrey Sweetgrass, which is also the name of the story. He tells the story, and I hope he tells it clearly.

I'm still trying to work in another plot point. Part of the story is that the narrator has a lot of papers to sign, and I'd like one of them be a paper involved with selling his house. But don't worry about that while you're reading it, if you can help it.

Anyway, this one is long, too. So here's that link again: www.drop.io/gospelchorus and it is called Jeffrey Sweetgrass. Let me know what you think, if you want to. Otherwise, I just hope you like it. I really love this character. I think he's charming.

No comments: